This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Rowden View, Greystone Plain Lane, Hampsthwaite
- Water Rates and Council Tax Included in the Rent
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Semi Rural Location
- New Build
- Sat Nav to HG3 2HS
Property SummaryRent Includes Water Rates and Council Tax, Hot Water, Heating and Wi-fi
Available to let on a monthly short term (Holiday Let) basis or 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
A delightful, recently built and furnished apartment available on a short or long term let. The flat is situated in the popular village of Hampsthwaite, 5 miles North West of Harrogate on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Located a short walk from the village pub, store, post office and bus stop. The property briefly comprises Private entrance, modern kitchen with appliances, lounge with dining area, master bedroom with storage, second bedroom, bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. To the outside is ample parking.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
1. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
2. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
3. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
4. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
5. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
6. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
7. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
8. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.