This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Butterbur Way, Killinghall Moor Area
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Double Glazing
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- White Goods Included
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Sat Nav to HG3 2XH
Property SummaryThis one bedroom ground floor apartment is located in a popular and convenient location to the North of Harrogate, close to local shops and amenities. The property that's been decorated in neutral colours throughout briefly comprises: private entrance, entrance hall, living room with fireplace and electric fire. Inner hallway with large storage cupboard, fitted bathroom with white suite and electric shower over bath, good size double bedroom, kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units fridge and washing machine. A particular feature of the apartment is the gardens; the attractive rear garden laid mainly to lawn with garden shed and front garden laid mainly to lawn. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and private parking space.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children, DSS or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.